Sunday, March 6, 2016

Travel to the South


Anna Checking out all the cool snack options

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday we safely made it to our area of service down in the south near Hong Kong. Barb and I have been in raptures with the place. Beijing is one of the most westernized areas of China. Barb's comment on the difference of feeling was "I thought I was in Asia this whole time, but now I know." I have the window open in my hotel room so I can listen to all the motor scooters and trucks honking. The music of Asia.

Our leader Kim earnestly explaining something to us

Amy enjoying her water

Jenna and Kara know how to enjoy a bus ride.

I think this is the only time Barb stopped chatting and telling stories the whole way


2 comments:

  1. We will be praying for you ladies. Praying for wisdom and depth of insight into who God created these little ones to be. What a beautiful mission...to create a bridge of hope and understanding...so these orphans may be called sons and daughters! -Georgeanne, Dave, and Kevin Zvodar

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing journey- Blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete