Friday, March 4, 2016

We are Safely in Beijing!

Hello our lovely supporters.

We arrived safely around 4:00 this afternoon local time, and met up with our fabulous translator. We then got checked into our hotel and after settling down for an hour, and some people taking accidental naps, we headed out for a delicious buffet dinner. Now we are all going to sleep! We are not sure how but Barb managed to not sleep at all on the plane even after taking melatonin! All photo credits go to Joanne, minus the first one which is Lois's, because my technology is being stupid and will not let me put mine on my laptop.

Goodnight all, or good morning seeing as how most of you are on the other side of the world!




P.S. I promise lots more photos soon. The internet is so painfully slow I have to give up and go to sleep!
~Tatiana

4 comments: